16 April 2018

Reservations

I really need to stop using slang ironically. I almost titled this post "Shoot your shot" lmao. I noticed I've been integrating slang into my everyday convo. It's getting pretty bad.. I had to catch myself from saying "af" as letters the other day. Although I think my boss/managers are used to me responding with "[I'm] chill" when they ask how I'm doing by now.


Also while I'm kind of on the topic of cutting out stuff (slang), I think I'm going to go cold turkey on coffee. For some reason, I get terrible headaches with coffee (even when it's just a diluted down iced coffee),  and I've known it for a while but I like to enjoy the aroma now and then. It was never for the wake-me-up since I always had the chance of a panic attack. Guess I'll stick to tea. 

4 comments:

  1. slang is literally the only way i kno how to talk i hate it but i also can't help it. im just going to blame it on millennial culture so i feel better abt myself. also i love chai tea which is kinda mix of coffee and tea, maybe u can try that?

    a fucking look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes! Gotta keep up with the memes and culture somehow!
      Oh TRUE. I haven't expanded outside of green tea so I would've never thought about that. Thanks :D

      Delete
  2. Awh I feel you about talking in slang sometimes. I used to say "lol" out loud sometimes and I have finally let go of that habit but now I tend to say "af" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! Slang is just so easy to express in one word. But it's becoming a bad habit especially in cases when I need to elaborate and not just be like.. "it's lit" lol.

      Delete