06 May 2018

Mom jeans and chill.

I finally bit the bullet and ordered some MOMS JEANS and guys, I think I found my life (not really). I bought two different pairs from Simons, specifically under the brand Twik which claims some of their clothing to be green-friendly. The jeans are 100% cotton, but I don't think they fall under this category...

I've been on the fence because I've tried this style before and it was quite unflattering for the buttocks. But I decided to try again since I really needed new jeans (my fave pair are just over a decade old wow!) and I'm v tired of wearing skinny jeans and I just wanted good flowing blood circulation cause squats are an essential part of my everyday life. At first I was iffy, but they grew on me and I love em!

Awkward posing but I think they turned out okay??? Got any tips?!

What I love the most is how much crotch space there is. Like...so much space. The black pair fit a bit more snug on my thighs but they're also more stretchy. They have a bit of a frayed hem which I think is great BUT I'm short (or the jeans are long) so the length is kinda awkward. I don't know if I'll end up cutting off some fabric or just have it perpetually rolled up. The blue wash pair are also amazing. I honestly feel like a mom wearing them. They're great hanging over my converse or rolled up for some ankle exposure ;).

4 comments:

  1. AHHHH WELCOME TO THE MOM JEAN LIFE ! once u come here, u'll never go back. i never kno the difference between mom n boyf jeans, but i do kno ill never wear a pair of skinny jeans ever AGAIN . i love the colors u got, they're super cute. n yes just cuff the black ones!!!

    a fucking look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty ty! I love them so much! They've become a solid 2nd place next to sweats :)

      Delete
  2. I like how you're rocking the mom jeans. I used to wear them and I can totally relate to you about the styling but I def need to give it another shot. You look great! I think this would be great in the heat when you need some air. :)

    exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad these fit nicely. Jeans are always hard to shop for and now I can rest for a while haha

      Delete