30 December 2016

BookOutlet.ca Haul / Review

I recently stumbled upon BookOutlet.ca and with the holiday sales, I thought I would give it a try. I had everything shipped express because it ended up cheaper than standard! My package arrived 5 days after ordering. I am super impressed with the quality of all the books. They were practically new; only a few had bends or tiny rips on the cover.

My biggest disappointment with my order was one OOS book that I was looking forward to the most. sadface. I'll have to wait for another time if it ever shows up again... Other than that, service and delivery was good. The selection isn't as vast as other bookstores, but I'm not complaining given the prices and the fact that it's mostly used books. 


I took advantage of the manga on sale for this order. Between Here and April and Cheated were two random picks (each $1!) just to reach my discount minimum. I'm excited to have GitS (huge fan) and The Flowers of Evil in my possession even if they are odd volumes. Nichijou is a classic comedy that I just knew I would read over and over whenever I needed a good laugh. My total was $30 (discount and shipping included) which is a huge bargain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment