13 October 2018

Romanticize your everyday life?

Someone posted an interesting concept of romanticizing your everyday life so you could appreciate and enjoy the little things in life. I'm currently in midterm madness and I could relate to this so much. I've been watching more 'study with me' vlogs and have been trying to make prettier, organized notes with different colored pens. I've also been loathing commute during rush hour cause at the end of the day my feet are so sore and then I have the pleasure of running for the underground and getting Chopped by the relentless doors. But then I think about to all those city scenes (have never watched Sex and the City but I imagine that's what it's like??) and I'm like alright I can do this!

Maybe that's a sad way to live or an interesting outlook but hey, at least life is a lot more tolerable ! lol..

And since stress has been pretty high lately, I've been resorting to retail therapy which has been fun. I want to explore outside of sweats . I still want comfortable, but put together, you know?
My most recent purchase was this cropped gray collar shirt, a pair of black chinos that fit me like a glove (love), and a striped shirt (still undecided if stripes look ugly on me). I also acquired a used sewing machine so maybe try my hand at crafting something from nothing (winkwink) ?


No comments:

Post a Comment