01 January 2018

2018th year

This is it! The new years post!! Except I don't really have much to say. Normally, I'm super into watching the ball drop in NYC (on tv), tuning into all the end-of-year concerts/performances and just feeling **brand new** but I was got distracted watching Mind Hunters.....woops. 

Nevertheless, here my new year resolutions. Instead of trying to set future goals, I'm going to try to focus more on Present 'me' because I've been trying to be this fortune teller for too long and it's not working out:

  1. Exercise. I've been diligent with my gains. Maybe I'll get that washboard stomach this summer.
  2. Sneak in more reading time and anime time. 
  3. Focus on studies. 
  4. Build wardrobe. 
  5. And generally treat/take care of myself.

2 comments:

  1. I started Mind Hunters too because I thought the premise sounded interesting! I haven't actually managed to get past episode one yet though, haha.

    Good luck on all your goals! Happy New Year :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the opening theme of the show. Wish it was a bit more on the eery side cause I'm a sucker for horror.

      Happy new year :)

      Delete