12 January 2018

A sneak post #1

Soo I know these shoes are super inappropriate for the weather right now but the stars were lined up; they were on sale and I had a voucher. These weren't actually the pair I was meant to buy, but then I was inspired by Finesse and I admit I have a sneaker problem. The white leather would have been a better choice but the insole was unique (even if no one will ever see it). The toe box is mesh which is not ideal at all, but it'll be good for summer (that's what I tell myself).
 








These are the WRT300CG (court classic) btw.

They might be my new favorite style/shoe. They're very slimming, but I wishhhh the platform was a tiny bit higher cause I like the added height :3 I'm forseeing the retirement my AF1 once I get the all-leather version :0

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I like them! I agree that the insoles are nice, haha. I like how they contrast with the all white.

    ReplyDelete