13 December 2017

Tattoo this blank canvas

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo.. just a small piece, as a first. I've always wanted a lot of somethings, like a sleeve or at least a half-sleeve, but I don't think I can commit that much of my skin due to society and idk career prospects... But actually, being in the hospital, I've seen a few professionals with open tattoos (mostly sleeves) and it's not even a big deal.

One of my favorite tattooists from Korea is coming to guest at a shop here, so maybe this will be my opportunity to get one. He does really intricate flower line tattoos. I'm thinking of getting a lotus (because I've been obsessed with NANA since forever); or a rose because you can't go wrong with a rose.

I'll let this thought marinate here.

1 comment:

  1. I think the line tattoos look really dainty and pretty. A lotus would be really cool!

    ReplyDelete