29 November 2017

Christmas Market 2017

So my phone gave me the black screen of death this morning, but the cellular gods were on my side and granted me a second chance after trying to boot it up several times (also tearing open the back to check the internal battery-- umm i got desperate-- also because important memories such as vacation, birthdays and wedding pics).

What better time to dump some photos from the christmas market:

So I know what year it is.. 







(I have a habit of taking pics in portrait. Also my friend's camera phone is way superior quality.)


2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank goodness your phone sprang back to life. I love these snaps of Christmas-y cheer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness indeed! I've learned my lesson and will back up more frequently.

      Delete