29 December 2018

2018 reflections

Can't believe 2018 is just two days away now. I lost the motivation to blog because nothing eventful was happening, but since I'm in the holidays I can flex.

Oh, so I'm celebrating happily meaning I passed all of my courses. There were a few hiccups but yolo-dolo. I also made it through holiday retail nightmare-- Yea I worked Boxing day and I fucking hated it but I'm alive and payday is coming up. Other than that, I don't know how to describe this past month. It's been different but also really chill. December really slipped past me this year.

Am I looking forward to 2019? Maybe. I have hope lol for positive changes in my life-- which is pretty dope because I feel like I'm typically sad and lowkey loathing life every new year. But who knows, I might be just as sad and mopey in the new year since things don't just change at the strike of midnight. I have barely done any reading this month which is the real kicker in the vaginal. And now that I mentioned it, I will start a new book this very moment.

Happy holidays and probably Happy new year if I don't post again!

Here's a compilation of aesthetic pictures of food I've taken but never had time to share I guess:







Eaton centre tree was boring this year although it kinda gave me horror vibes with the red overkill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment