20 February 2018

Been watching a lot of things lately:

For once, I went to the theaters with a friend who was back in town. We watched... 50 Shades Freed a few days shy of Valentine's Day. Can't believe I paid for that garbage... knowing it was garbage. I like to tell myself it was for the experience, but I've seen way better corny flicks. The bsdm was pretty tame; I guess cause they focused more on "plot advancement" *cough* this time around.

I finished some anime. Can't remember all the titles right now.. but just know I did.

I devoured 10 episodes of OCTB yesterday. It's a chinese police series on Netflix involving triad/gangster stuff. Super into it.

And I've been tuning into gameplay here and there. I started dabbling in Sims 4 speed builds. They're intense but kind of therapeutic.

Other than that, I'm still working on reading. Working on work. And working on life stuff? (idk) I went to The Falls. It was freezing but I kind of needed the freezing air to snap some introspect into me. Too bad I missed the winter lights festival; the pics would have been good for the gram or whatever.

I'm drifting through my days lately. Half high on meds and half from exhaustion cause I caught a cold that feels something closer to a mild flu but I'm working hard! I refuse to be bedridden. Especially cause the weather is picking up. Less snow, more sunshine. I'm happy.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe they made more then one movie for 50 Shades lol.

    OCTB sounds interesting! Hope you've been feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know how many there are but I'm sure there's more than enough lol. I'm sure this was the last.. I can't see where else it would go since the ending was quite the fairytale happy ending.

      OCTB is SO good. I've finished it but zayum the cliffhangers are so good. I've never binged so hard lol. And thank you~

      Delete