11 August 2019

Las Vegas 2019

The last time I was in Las Vegas was almost 10 years ago. I was forgetful and underage so my impression of LV at the time was nothing spectacular. So about a month ago, my friend and I took a long weekend getaway. I had lots of fun. I kind of wish we stayed one more day because I underestimated how exhausting heat can be. But I'm still happy how the trip turned out. We got to eat at different places, chilled in pools for long hours, have drinks and fun... the usual. I haven't partied hardcore like this since I graduated so it was a good 'throwback' and now I know I still got it (lmao jk).

Neon sign at Flamingo 



Bellagio Garden

I didn't take as many pictures as I normally would on a trip. But here's some of the food I ate...  

Obligatory In n Out burger cause Amurica.


Pho from an asian restaurant in Paris. The serving was really big with plenty of noodles. The broth was different from what I'm used to/traditional bowls but it was still good. I was super hungover that evening so I kind of wish I tried this on a more sober day lol. 

Can't go wrong with breakfast blueberry lemon crepe at Paris. Again.. still kinda dead but man this definitely hit the spot.

Meatball and lobster risotto at Hell's Kitchen. Omfg I think this was my first time having risotto and fuhh this was sooo good.

Had to also try the Hell's Kitchen burger. I was highkey scared because it had ghost pepper but it was delicious.
We stayed at Bally's hotel because it was located in the middle of the strip. On the first night we were put in a smoking room with decent view of the street, but then we got to moved into a non-smoking room the next day and the view was so bomb. It overlooked the pool and we had a really great view of Paris and the water show from Bellagio.

If I go again, I'd probably try staying at Paris because of the vast food options and it has shops here and there. Or maybe MGM cause they had a lazy river.. or honestly whichever hotel has a good pool space.

Anyways.. until next trip (Japan anyone? yes this is going to happen eventually..)~

No comments:

Post a Comment