26 August 2018

One week in Punta Cana

Hola~ I am back from my much needed trip. I think I've maxed out on my Vitamin D and luckily no sun burns! I'm still processing the fact that I am back home now, so I don't know what to say... I ate nonstop, drank moderately (heh), walked along the beach whenever, saw palm trees, acquired an uneven tan, etc.










Also cat whispering everywhere I go:




Can't wait for my next trip! 

On a side note: I am still horrible at riding planes. The flight back was lowkey half-hour away from a panic attack. And I notice that it's been two flights on the way back that I've felt nervous or sick for no reason (ok the mild claustrophobia does get to me). Sad that this happens because it defers me from going on long trips and visiting places that I would love to go sooner. It also fucking sucks because I've been wanting to go on solo trips but after this flight, I feel like I'm definitely not ready. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment