01 July 2018

Can life just be a game of sims with the cheat codes, please?

Umm, I don't know how to write right now. Double-posted today because I felt like pride needed a post of its own Which is very instagram of me, Which I need to stop using so much. Sometimes I find myself just stuck on it for hours just scrolling through feed and watching random videos or even the same videos over again ('pets confused by disappearing owner trick' anyone??). Can't remember when I became so attached to my phone all of a sudden..

It's July already. Damn where does the time go?! I've been very bad at studying Python. I'm like... 3 weeks behind (woops). Gonna try to catch up this long weekend. Happy Canada Day btw. Everything is happening so fast . I won't lie; I'm pretty nervous about school. Like keeping up with studies and getting into the zone. I haven't even handed in my health records yet. Gotta apply for school loans all over again.. Figure out my game plan for everyday commute. Giving up my car. I know I'll figure it all out when I decide to stop procrastinating but in the meantime Imma worry.


Brb listening to Drake's new album but not really.. It's a lot of rap for one day. I need a few days to consume all the lines.

2 comments:

  1. That post title though! If only life were that easy hahaha. I can't stop watching the dog videos either, they're all just so adorable when they're confused and all. I wish you the best of luck with the things going on in your life right now and hope all goes well :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? Sign me up for motherload cheat.
    Thanks! Same goes for you :)

    ReplyDelete